photography & art:
- exhibitor as part of 2017 Ballarat International Foto Biennale fringe.
- awarded first prize ($3000) in the Toyota for we are young and free exhibition and awards for the photographic work ‘hippies use side door’ (2012)
- selected to exhibit in the Brisbane Art Prize (2016) – linocut print.
- exhibited photographs in Unsensored (2010, 2013, 2014); Centre for Contemporary Photography’s Salon (2013, 2016).
- memoir essay to be published in upcoming issue of meanjin
- poetry appears in various literary journals: Cordite Poetry Review #57; Southerly 75.1 and Southerly 75.1, Long Paddock supplement; Rabbit (a journal of non-fiction poetry), #16 & #17; Visible Ink #24; Regime 01. published in The Age newspaper as first-prize winner of the 2005 ‘Ideal School’ competition.
- selected guest of Noted Festival (Canberra, 2016 – unattended); Words in Winter festival (2011); performer at Australian Poetry’s Lines event, a showcase of two poets and two singer-songwriters, performing all original work (2011); performative writer at the Australian Centre of Contemporary Art, for Dora Garcia’s interactive artwork ‘Instant Narrative’, as part of the Melbourne Arts Festival (2011)
- long-listed for the notjack prize of nature writing (2015)
- full collection of original italian poetry to be published by Coazinzola Press in November 2017.
- first chapbook of original Italian poetry released thru veteran Florentine publisher Gazebo Verde (2013).
- 3 month residency in Florence, Italy in order to work intensely with the renowned bilingual poet Elisa Biagini (2013 – continued annually since then).