- memoir essay ‘Ancestor Worship’ in Meanjin Spring 2017: Volume 76, Issue 3.
- poetry appears in various literary journals: Cordite Poetry Review #57; Southerly 75.1 and Southerly 75.1, Long Paddock supplement; Australian Poetry Journal, issues 9.2 & 7.1; Rabbit (a journal of non-fiction poetry), #16 & #17; Visible Ink #24; Regime 01. published in The Age newspaper as first-prize winner of the 2005 ‘Ideal School’ competition.
- long-listed for the notjack prize of nature writing (2015)
- full collection of original italian poetry ‘piccoli battesimi’ (‘small baptisms’), Coazinzola Press, Mompeo 2017.
- book launches held in Florence & at famous publishers’ fair ‘Più libri, Più liberi’ at the new Rome Convention Centre ‘La Nuvola’ (2017)
- first chapbook of original Italian poetry released thru veteran Florentine publisher Gazebo Verde (2013).
- 3 month residency in Florence, Italy in order to work intensely with the renowned bilingual poet Elisa Biagini (2013 – continued annually since then).
- multiple poems published by Voyages Journal (Issue 6, Winter 2017)
- various readings, performances & book launches around Florence (2013 to present)
photography & art:
- exhibitor as part of 2017 Ballarat International Foto Biennale fringe.
- awarded first prize ($3000) in the Toyota for we are young and free exhibition and awards for the photographic work ‘hippies use side door’ (2012)
- selected to exhibit in the Brisbane Art Prize (2016) – linocut print.
- exhibited photographs in Unsensored (2010, 2013, 2014); Centre for Contemporary Photography’s Salon (2013, 2016).
collaborations/festivals & appearances:
- selected guest of Noted Festival (Canberra, 2016 – unattended); Words in Winter festival (2011).
- performer at Australian Poetry’s Lines event, a showcase of two poets and two singer-songwriters, performing all original work (2011).
- performative writer at the Australian Centre of Contemporary Art, for Dora Garcia’s interactive artwork ‘Instant Narrative’, as part of the Melbourne Arts Festival (2011).
- six-month residency as part of Australian Poetry’s Café Poet Program at 1000-Pound Bend, Melbourne (2011).
- front cover of MX newspaper May 24, 2012) for Emerging Writers’ Festival.
- interviewed by Channel 31’s Fringe Lane program (Episode 7, aired 20/07/2011).
- collaborated with every man his own sunset (lyric and vocals credit on track ‘(like) wendouree’)